The Heavy Assault Rifle has been unvaulted, but indirectly. Non-competitive players now have the option to sidegrade their regular Assault Rifles into Heavy Assault Rifles. This is done through Upgrade Machines.
- Sidegrading now costs fewer materials
- The Impulse Grenade, Flint-Knock Pistol (Common and Uncommon) and Shockwave Grenade have been added back to the Battle Lab.
- Bug Fixes (EpicGames):
- Players’ Star Wars Achievements have returned to the Legacy timeline.
- Resolved an issue involving the “F” key not enabling proper movement after direction was remapped to it.
- Resolved an issue involving editing quickly causing players to remain in Edit mode.
- Falling into a Hideout no longer causes the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle’s crosshairs to disappear.
- Resolved an issue involving the “Visit different bus stops in a single match” Remedy vs. Toxin Challenge not tracking progress for some bus stops.
- The Spectrum Contrail again changes colors while in motion.
- Continued to make improvements regarding FPS drops and hitching on mobile devices.
- Resolved an issue involving mobile players getting stuck in a loop on the Select Fire Mode screen.
- Resolved an issue involving console players being unable to progress through the gifting process if they did not have Two-Factor Authentication enabled.